Saturday, January 7, 2012

First trip to ER

Well today was my first trip to the ER in 2012. I fell while having a GREAT time snow tubing in Ruidoso, NM. After going back to school this week, my ankle began hurting even worse and my fear was that I had broken it. I decided to just go get it checked out. It ends up that it is just a small hairline fracture, but they are treating it like a sprain! Yay!!! That meant no cast for me!!!

Clay and I made a bet as to what time I would be back home...and he won. I figured I would be there all day, but lucky for me, I was in and out pretty quickly. I was back home within 3 hours from the time I left. Now that was a record!!!

I took a picture of my ankle to document the swelling and bruising, but after seeing what my foot and ankle looked like, I have decided it was diet time. Again. Ugh.

So here is to 2012, big ankles and all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment