Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tuesdays


Caden - age 3


Tuesdays are the day I volunteer at C1's and C2's school. While I am there, Caden goes to a MDO at Western Hills Methodist Church. Needless to say, he does NOT like to to go. He has been going since August and he still cries everytime I drop him off. Yesterday, it made me feel horrible! Poor Mrs. "Y"opez (aka Lopez) had to pull him off of me and he just buried his head in her arm. I made myself get up and walk away, when really all I wanted to do was grab him and hold him tight.
What makes a child cry like that? I wish I could blame it on my excellent mothering skills, but we all know that is pretty far from the truth. I'm thinking it has more to do with wanting to stay home where he can do whatever he wants to do plus get away with murder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment